Terms & Conditions
Prettiful Fabrics Limited are dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using our contact page.
Our Contact details:
Prettiful Fabrics Ltd
Company Registration 9476735
VAT Registration GB 18478874
Please note that these Terms & Conditions apply to all orders directly placed on this web site. Please ensure that you understand the Terms & Conditions prior to purchasing.
This website is for sales direct to consumers. Businesses can also make purchases, but the there are no further discounts available.
Making A Purchase
This could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Please read the descriptions for indications of current stock availability and colour range available. These provide a general guide only. Please also note that even though we have made every effort to accurately display colours on the website, the colours on this web site will be affected by the settings of the PC monitor on which they are viewed.
Our fabric’s turnover very quickly, so please ensure that you order enough to complete your project. Please also bear in mind that fabrics may vary slightly in shade from batch to batch.
We currently only deliver within the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, and the Republic of Ireland, if you wish to order from outside these countries, please email before placing your order for a quote for the postage.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Your order should normally reach you within 4 to 5 working days (excludes Weekends, UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays) of receipt of your order, but could take up to 7 working days (excludes Weekends, UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays) to reach you.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping is calculated based on your cart value.
We use two main carriers Royal Mail for smaller items and My Hermes tracked for large packages.
Please contact us should you consider that your parcel is missing. Please consider that Royal Mail does not consider a parcel missing for 15 working days. Please take into account that we do not post at weekends, bank holidays and postage can take longer at seasonal points throughout the year.
We do not allow back orders at this time.
All goods which have been cut or processed by the purchaser will have been accepted by the purchaser and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged. Similarly any claim in respect of faults in the goods supplied, where the claim has not been made within 14 days of receipt, will be dealt with on the basis that the goods have been accepted by the purchaser, and therefore cannot be rejected. No items will be accepted for return after 14 days. Please also note that a refund will not be given if items have been cleaned, or used contrary to any instructions on this website. A refund will also not be given for samples as these are free with a small cost to cover processing and shipping. A full refund will be made for the return of faulty items, if a claim has been made in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- We only supply Goods for domestic and private use. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the website, its content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If we are required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions pertaining to the sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Complaints & ODR
Please use link for formal complaint handling
Credit Card Security
We use Paypal as our secure card provider, this gives the consumer peace of mind. You are able to pay with Credit Cards through this service even if you dont have a Paypal account.
For orders made from the UK, they are subject to the Standard Rate of VAT, currently 20%, with the exception of any Zero Rated items, which will be subject to 0%, VAT.
Fire & Safety
Fabrics may only be used for upholstery if they have been treated in accordance with the Furniture & Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988. Fabrics displayed on this site have not been treated unless otherwise stated. For further information please visit http://www.berr.gov.uk/files/file24685.pdf
We can only respond to enquiries about items that are currently available for sale on this web site or enquiries about outstanding orders and problems with orders.
E-mail is our preferred method of communication, as a more efficient and faster way to serve our customers. Customer Service is open Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. If you need to reach us, please email us at email@example.com
There may be different opening hours over the Christmas & New Year period, so please check the Delivery Information page for specific information.
Prettiful Fabrics Ltd do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Data collected by this site is used for:
- Essential operation of the website; particularly taking and fulfilling customer orders
- Administering and enhancing the site and service
- Disclosing information to third-parties only for goods delivery purposes
- Analysing data such as visitor numbers and sales through Google Analytics (personal information is not given out)
We reserve the right to publish any comments received from customers, on our Testimonials section within our web site. The comments may be published in full or in part. The customer’s e-mail address or postal address will not be revealed. If the customer does not wish for the comments and name to be published within our web site this must be clearly stated in any written correspondence to us.
Terms and Conditions relating to “Free Delivery” promotion.
- Free Delivery to all delivery addresses on applicable promotions only
- Applies to orders with a minimum spend restrictions (subject to change)
- Applies to new orders placed online within the validity of the promotion only
- The promotion can be amended or withdrawn at any time
Promotions & Discounts
- Is only available at prettiful-fabrics.co.uk
- Codes can usually only be used once per registered user. Users must ensure they are logged in order for the discount code to work
- Will be valid until the date specified in any correspondence. Please note that Prettiful Fabrics ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw the discount without prior notice, regardless of whether the discount code has been used
- Is not available at any of our retail stores
- Is not available in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer
- Will not be applied to previously discounted or reduced goods
- Will not be applied to Shipping, Packing & Handling Charges where applicable
- Will not be applied to exhibitions or retail venues.
We will add your email to our internal mailing list, which will be used solely by Prettiful-Fabrics ltd:
- To contact you regarding our promotions and discount codes
- To inform you of new products
- To inform you of exhibitions